Recurring & Regular Document Destruction Services
You’ve heard the warnings. Failure to comply with legislation like the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA and HITECH could cost your business from $100,000 to $1 million—or even more when all is said and done.
Docusafe can help you avoid fines and nasty legal settlements with our scheduled paper shredding services. We make it easy and cost-effective to securely dispose of your sensitive and confidential business information in an everyday way.
Scheduled Shredding Helps You Protect Your Company
With our scheduled shredding and destruction services in the New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania area. Docusafe can help you comply with privacy protection laws and regulations avoid costly penalties, and protect your company’s reputation. With data theft on the rise, it’s more important than ever to ensure that your media destruction and document shredding is done properly. Making use of our scheduled shredding services can help you immediately secure your sensitive information.
Security at Every Step of the Shredding Process
With scheduled destruction services from Docusafe, you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your documents are being destroyed and then recycled in accordance with industry best practices. Our process ensures complete security and compliance through four key steps:
- Destruction Bin Delivery: We deliver locked collection containers to your facility to place appropriately for employee ease in discarding secure paper, files or documents.
- Scheduled Service: Our drivers arrive at your location according to the schedule you set up with us. Your containers are emptied and the contents are securely placed in our vehicle. They remain locked until they reach our secure facility.
- Disposal: For paper documents, once they reach our facility, your destruction bins are emptied into our secure trucks and transported by our employees to our NAID AAA Certified partner’s paper shredding plant. Our employees supervise the destruction of all documents. Your shredded material is then mixed with material from other businesses, baled, and recycled into new paper products.
- Certificate of Destruction: If you would like proof of destruction for compliance purposes, we’ll provide you with a Certificate of Destruction after each scheduled shredding service.
Scheduled Shredding Services You Can Trust
- Only hire drivers who pass strict background checks and undergo regular drug screening
- Destroy hard drives and other digital media on-site with our mobile shredding truck
- Use only the most advanced, locking destruction bins and consoles with to keep your documents secure until the destruction
- Outfit all of our vehicles with GPS tracking systems that we monitor via the web
- Secure our facility with entry access controls, a 24-hour alarm, and a digital camera system
By taking these and other precautions, Docusafe offers your business the convenience of professional paper shredding while safeguarding your confidential information.
For additional information and pricing, please contact us at 888-264-7367. If you prefer, please fill out and submit our Contact Us form found on this page. A Docusafe representative will contact you within one business day.
Request Your Quote
When You're Ready, Let's Talk!